All posts tagged "Justin Verlander"
/ 3 weeks ago
Pablo Sandoval looks more like a panda than a ballplayer. Maybe that’s why fans of the San Francisco Giants hung the...
/ 1 month ago
Posting baseball predictions before April Fool’s Day is a fool’s errand. A 162-game season is fill of surprises, from hot rookies...
/ 5 months ago
They Weren’t From The Bronx, Dude, They Were The Mules from Manhattan – No eran del Bronx, chico, sino Mulos de Manhattan
“The doctor asked me, do you drink liquor? I answered him, sometimes… That is, sometimes I don’t drink ”… Trapichito.- -o-o-o-o-...
/ 10 months ago
Sure, it’s only 60 games. The rosters are bigger, the rules are stranger, and the coronavirus pandemic promises to wreak havoc...
/ 1 year ago
“Those who hate someone deserve to be hated, because no one should be hated.” Yogi Berra.- -o-o-o- Coral Gables, Florida (VIP-WIRE)...
/ 2 years ago
Maybe Vladimir Guerrero Jr. should have been an All-Star too. The rookie third baseman of the Toronto Blue Jays hit 91...
/ 2 years ago
Even before he assumed his role as manager of the American League All-Star team, Alex Cora had deep roots in Cleveland....
- Canelo Alvarez: Brings Boxing Back To Reality May 8, 2021
- FERNANDO TATIS JR. STARS IN “CATCH,” A NEW PSA CELEBRATING May 8, 2021
- Corpse of Ascanio in Caracas cemetery – Cadáver de Ascanio en cementerio caraqueño May 8, 2021
- Latin Legends Pedro, Big Papi Help Bosox Find Future Stars May 7, 2021
- Look at this, pure symmetry? May 7, 2021