The Puerto Rican hurdler was excited during the award ceremony of the 100 meters hurdles in Tokyo
Tokyo.- With a Maga flower in her hair and tears on her face, Jasmine Camacho-Quinn received her gold medal and national honors this morning at the award ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics.
Jasmine Camacho-Quinn won the women’s 100m hurdles gold at the Tokyo Olympics, beating world record-holder Keni Harrison of the U.S. in 12.37 for her nation’s second track and field medal in Games history.
- L. Dykstra from millionaire to miserable in 25 years – L.Dykstra de millonario a miserable en 25 años September 26, 2021
- Fernando Tatis Jr. Receives his 2020 LatinoMVP Award September 25, 2021
- Tatis Jr. Receives His 2020 LatinoMVP Award September 25, 2021
- The 52 catchers with 30 or more home runs – September 25, 2021
- Valuable Youth In Rays and Rangers – Valiosa juventud de Rays y Rangers September 24, 2021
- PADRES TO CELEBRATE HISPANIC HERITAGE WEEKEND September 23, 2021
- Top of the Pack Update: Round of 16 voting is now live! September 23, 2021
- FREE MLB FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS September 23, 2021
- Urías out of predictions for Cy Young winner – Urías fuera de predicciones para ganador del Cy Young September 23, 2021
- African Americans elevated to the Hall of Fame – Negros elevados al Hall de la Fama September 22, 2021