Francisco Lindor continues to be mired in an offensive pothole by going blank in the last 21 at-bats. The Puerto Rican shortstop, who was booed by Mets fans (something that never happened to him before in his young career), is hitting just .163 in his first season with the Mets.
Much to the misery and concern of the New York Mets and his demanding fans, Puerto Rican from Caguas, shortstop Francisco Lindor has picked up where he left off in April, in a May slump that is beginning to concern even some of his loyal fans.
Many questions have arisen regarding Lindor’s unusual offensive abilities in a new Mets uniform. To his credit, his defense continues to be stellar. However, many questions are beginning to circulate.
Some ask is the change from a smaller market Cleveland team to a more larger New York environment too much for the smiling twenty-seven-year-old?
Others are wondering if the long term multi-million-dollar contract has made him lose the “fire in his belly?
Some wondered If there is a curse for Puerto Rican players coming to New York? Carlos Beltran, Carlos Delgado, Roberto Alomar also had their slumping years when they too came to play for the Mets?
What’s your opinion?
- Canelo Alvarez: Brings Boxing Back To Reality May 8, 2021
- FERNANDO TATIS JR. STARS IN “CATCH,” A NEW PSA CELEBRATING May 8, 2021
- Corpse of Ascanio in Caracas cemetery – Cadáver de Ascanio en cementerio caraqueño May 8, 2021
- Latin Legends Pedro, Big Papi Help Bosox Find Future Stars May 7, 2021
- Look at this, pure symmetry? May 7, 2021
- No More Extra Innings Now It’s Home Run – No más extra innings ahora jonrón derby May 7, 2021
- Ynoa Is Called “Designated Huascar” For Good Reason May 5, 2021
- What it takes to throw a no-hitter / Lo necesario para tirar juego sin hits May 5, 2021
- Many Ask, What’s Up With Francisco Lindor? May 4, 2021
- Bernie and the Mets May 4, 2021