The Puerto Rican and the Mexican marked the stipulated weights for Saturday’s card from the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida.
Christopher “Smurf” Díaz and Emanuel “Vaquero” Navarrete fulfilled their weight last, Friday, within a few hours of being seen from opposite corners for the main fight on yesterday, Saturday undercard at Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida.
At stake will be the feather belt (126 pounds) of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), held by Navarrete.
Diaz (26-2, 16 KO) was the first to step on the scale and posted 125.8 pounds. Moments later, it was Navarrete’s turn. On his first try, it was announced that he made 126.2 pounds. Immediately, he stripped off his clothing to hit the edge.
“(Navarrete) had been working quite hard all week, it seems like to make the weight, but I don’t trust myself. As always, I did my part like a professional and I’m ready for Saturday, ”said Díaz moments after the ceremony was concluded with all the participants of the function that Top Rank will present.
Now we are asking you the reader, if you saw this fight, Who Won. Please post on comments.
- L. Dykstra from millionaire to miserable in 25 years – L.Dykstra de millonario a miserable en 25 años September 26, 2021
- Fernando Tatis Jr. Receives his 2020 LatinoMVP Award September 25, 2021
- Tatis Jr. Receives His 2020 LatinoMVP Award September 25, 2021
- The 52 catchers with 30 or more home runs – September 25, 2021
- Valuable Youth In Rays and Rangers – Valiosa juventud de Rays y Rangers September 24, 2021
- PADRES TO CELEBRATE HISPANIC HERITAGE WEEKEND September 23, 2021
- Top of the Pack Update: Round of 16 voting is now live! September 23, 2021
- FREE MLB FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS September 23, 2021
- Urías out of predictions for Cy Young winner – Urías fuera de predicciones para ganador del Cy Young September 23, 2021
- African Americans elevated to the Hall of Fame – Negros elevados al Hall de la Fama September 22, 2021