Cabo Rojo, PR: From the comforts of my living room in Puerto Rico I watched another nail biter as Diego Castillo proved himself once again with a key strikeout of Chris Taylor to end the 9th inning and save the Rays’ win in Game 2 of the World Series Vs. the Dodgers.
Brandon Lowe came out of his slump in a big way yesterday by hitting two home runs in the Rays’ 6-4 win over the Dodgers in Game 2 of the World Series at Globe Life Field.
There’s no secret that the Rays are built on pitching and defense. It’s what carried them to an AL pennant and what will ultimately give them a chance to win the first championship in franchise history.
They might not have the All-Stars that the Yankees, Astros and Dodgers have, but this team knows how to make each player a star when it’s the right time, the Rays are dangerous. They made that statement on Wednesday, proving to everyone that the World Series won’t be a one-sided affair.
- Inning Of Four Perfectly Legal Outs – Inning De Cuatro Outs Perfectamente Legal December 2, 2020
- INDEPENDENT PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR ISSUES ANNUAL REPORT December 1, 2020
- Why There Are No blacks Owners in MLB – Por qué no hay negros propietarios en MLB December 1, 2020
- PIONEER LEAGUE DESIGNATED PARTNER LEAGUE OF MLB November 30, 2020
- Mexico overwhelms Puerto Rico in FIBA action in Indianapolis November 30, 2020
- The letters from El Beyond- From Yogi To – Yadier Molina /Las cartas desde El Más Allá.- La de Yogi para Yadier November 30, 2020
- MLB ANNOUNCES NEW “MLB DRAFT LEAGUE” November 30, 2020
- My Hall of Fame Votes 2021 – Mis Votos Para El Hall de la Fama 2021 November 29, 2020
- Likely Landing Spots For Baseball’s Leading Latinos November 28, 2020
- Very Bad Hall of Fame Candidate – Muy Malos Candidato Para el Hall de la Fama November 28, 2020