The highly respected Puerto Rican Major League catcher and LatinoMVP winner, Yadier Molina, became the absolute owner of the Vaqueros de Bayamón basketball team in the Puerto Rican, National Superior Basketball league.
“I’m a basketball fan and I’ve always wanted to own a franchise,” Molina said during a news conference Thursday afternoon. Molina had previously announced his interest into the Vaqueros administrative group and was able to acquire a part of the franchise that belonged to Alfredo Gotay.
“Today I will be acquiring 100 percent of the Cowboys franchise. We will continue the legacy (from the last administration) to continue working for the people, ”said Molina.
Molina was convinced to pursue this during the months that the BSN was in recess.
“I am well motivated. I love the idea. Ricardo (Dalmau) gave us the opportunity, that there would be basketball this year. That motivates me more and we reached some agreements, ”said Molina.
Molina’s competitive spirit will be something to look forward to in Puerto Rican basketball as well.
- Heaven Continues to Strengthen in Baseball Taking Don Sutton – El Cielo sigue reforzándose se ha llevado a Don Sutton January 21, 2021
- Farewell to Don Sutton January 20, 2021
- Washington Riots Won’t Affect Nationals – Disturbios en Washington no afectarán a Nationals January 20, 2021
- The Caribbean Series, A Cadaverous Show – La Serie del Caribe, Un Espectáculo Cadavérico January 19, 2021
- The Letters from Beyond From Martin Luther King to Aaron Hicks – Las Cartas desde el Más Allá De Martín Luther King para Aaron Hicks January 18, 2021
- More Than $500 Million in MLB Contracts – Má$ de 500 millone$ en contrato$ de MLB January 17, 2021
- Shortstops With 30 and More Home Runs Per Year – Campocortos con 30 y más jonrones por año January 16, 2021
- No more baseball money in political campaigns January 15, 2021
- MLB NAMES THEO EPSTEIN CONSULTANT REGARDING ON-FIELD MATTERS January 14, 2021
- The Best Free Agents Left On The Market – Los mejores agentes libres que quedan en el mercado January 14, 2021