MLB AND MLBPA ANNOUNCE FIRST COVID-19 TEST RESULTS
Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association jointly announced today the first set of results for the COVID-19 testing conducted as part of the mandatory Intake Screening process under MLB’s COVID-19 Health Monitoring & Testing Plan, prior to the workouts and full baseball activities that are beginning today. The independent Utah laboratory has reported the results through the first week of intake testing.
- The total number of positive tests is 38, which is 1.2% of the 3,185 total samples collected and tested.
- Thirty-one (31) of these 38 positives are players and seven (7) are staff members.
- Nineteen (19) different Clubs have had one or more individuals test positive during intake testing.
- Ricardo Pinched Hit In Booth And Adjusted August 5, 2020
- Baseball; Please Stop The Madness August 5, 2020
- MLB AT FIELD OF DREAMS PRESENTED BY GEICO POSTPONED August 4, 2020
- Yoenis Céspedes: Bizarre To The End With The Mets August 2, 2020
- Baseball Scouts, The Game Can Not Survive Without Them August 2, 2020
- TODAY’S BREWERS-CARDINALS DOUBLEHEADER POSTPONED August 2, 2020
- PHILLIES-BLUE JAYS WEEKEND SERIES POSTPONED August 1, 2020
- This column falls today on the disabled list/Esta columna cae hoy en la lista de los lesionados August 1, 2020
- Coppola: Better Than Nothing? July 31, 2020
- Christian Vázquez Hits Two Home Runs To Help Sox Defeat Mets at Citi Field July 31, 2020