Yesterday, the NY Mets confirmed rumors that were circulating for several days that Carlos Beltran, former Mets player, Rookie of the Year, and LatinoMVP player among many others awards has been named the new manager. CBS News did a quick survey for their late evening news and the results were split between those that loved the deal and those that hated it.
Below we share an in depth article from one of our senior contributors, Dan Schlossberg who also writes for Forbes.com. We also have another article, “Beltran Is New Mets Manager And Comes With Endorsement” on our site written by our senior writer, Rich Mancuso. We share these articles so that you can have as much information on this new Mets deal.
- ERIK VEGA VS. ALBERTO PALMETTA Battle On Showtime Friday NIght November 14, 2019
- Two Puerto Ricans Make The News. One Good, One Not So Good November 5, 2019
- Welcome Home Carlos Beltran The New Mets Manager November 4, 2019
- Canelo Alvarez Adds Another Title To his Legacy November 3, 2019
- Carlos Beltran To Manage Mets November 2, 2019
- Beltran Is New Mets Manager And Comes With Endorsement November 1, 2019
- This Nationals Championship For Martinez Tops The One of Cora And Red Sox October 31, 2019
- The Washington Nationals are World Series Champions October 31, 2019
- Rendon’s 5 RBI Night In Hometown Forces the World Series to Game 7 October 30, 2019
- Latino Power in DC Helps Astros Soar Back Home, One Win From Chip October 28, 2019