Bronx, NY: It’s been a while since Yankee fans have had something big to really SCREAM about. That changed yesterday when the Yankees held off the soaring Houston Astros from eliminating them in their home turf. You have Yankee fans and then you have Bronx Yankee fans. They both root for their team, but Bronx Yankee fans have a higher, louder level of rooting as they are also rooting for their home, the BX, the Boogiedown, El Condado De La Salsa. The Bronx Yankee fans were screaming for pride as they were happy that the Astros were not going to clinch the American League Championship here in the Bronx. “Not in our Turf,” was the chant outside Yankee stadium.
Yankee fans attended game five with the fear that it could have been the last Yankee stadium game of the season. So when the Yankees broke the game open off Aaron Hicks three run homer to break the one – one tie and put the Yankees on the winning path with a score of 4-1, the fans went wild. However, that was not as wild as they were outside the streets of Yankee stadium. For those that missed it, here is a small glimpse. It was a beautiful site that us locals have not seen in years.
- Dodgers Without Blacks In Starting Lineups – Los Dodgers sin negros en alineaciones iniciales October 23, 2020
- It Has Worked For MLB: World Series Continues October 22, 2020
- Rays’ Bounce Back and Win Another Nail Biter October 22, 2020
- Highest Paid in Major League Baseball – Los Mejor Pagados En Las Grandes Liga October 22, 2020
- Dodgers Take Game One In A Dominating Way October 21, 2020
- Cuba Mourns The Departure Of Tomás ‘El Jabao’ Herrera October 21, 2020
- The Most Defeated In The World Series – Los más derrotados en las S. Mundiales October 21, 2020
- FANS SEARCH FOR FERNANDO TATIS JR. HIGHLIGHTS MORE THAN ANY OTHER DURING 2020 POSTSEASON October 20, 2020
- The Game Taught Roberts That The Pitcher Was Urías October 20, 2020
- Letters From Beyond – Bob Gibson’s for Young Pitchers – Las cartas desde El Más Allá.- La de Bob Gibson para Los jóvenes lanzadores October 20, 2020