As customary, every time that a Latino gets inducted Latino Sports always organizes an all day bus trip to the National Baseball Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown, NY and this years trip will be the most historic.
This years HOF will be the first time that two Latinos, Panamanian, Mariano Rivera and Puerto Rican, Edgardo Martínez will be inducted on the same day. What’s ironic is that though Mariano who also made HOF history by being the first player to ever be inducted by a unanimous vote and was known for being the best reliever ever, had problems getting Edgar Martínez out.
If you look at the numbers, few players can say that they had success batting against the greatest relief pitcher in baseball history, but Edgar as a designated hitter went an unbelievable, 10 for 16 with two home runs and six RBI’s against Rivera. Mariano has publicly stated that one batter that he did not like to pitch to was, Edgar Martínez.
Latino Sports still has a limited number of seats available for this historic trip. The bus will leave from the South Bronx at 6 AM and return approximately at 9 PM. If your interested in being present for this historic baseball event and witness in person something that your children and grandchildren will remember for the rest of their lives get your tickets ASAP.
For tickets and additional information call 718-402-9310, or email Latsports@aol.com
Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Ugas Back In Title Mix July 21, 2019
- Former Seattle Mariners Pitcher Jamie Moyer Reflects on Edgar Martínez’s Hall of Fame Career July 18, 2019
- An Article For Mets Fans July 17, 2019
- All Eyes On Carlos Hernandez Saturday NIght July 17, 2019
- Four Home Runs Lead Yankees July 17, 2019
- Jose Benavidez Jr.-Luis Collazo and Emanuel Navarrete-Francisco De Vaca Set for Inaugural Fight Card July 15, 2019
- Doc Gooden Setback Is His Latest Demon July 12, 2019
- Join Us On July 21st For Baseball Hall Of Fame Day. July 12, 2019
- Special Day For the Ortiz Brothers, Two Award Winning Jockeys, July 11, 2019
- Vargas Discusses Bantamweight defense Along With Undercard Fighters July 10, 2019