The Bronx, NY: Next week Latino Sports will have a crew of reporters in Cleveland to cover the Mid-Summer Classic AKA, the All Star Weekend. Besides being the halfway point of the baseball season, it is the major baseball production for promoting the best of the best in baseball. Behind the glitter and baseball excitement is the economic of the All Star as this is the jewel of Major League Baseball.
As many of our readers know, we in Latino Sports like to look into many of the behind the scene issues surrounding sports. Here we share an article from one of our senior writers, Dan Schlossberg who wrote this piece for Forbes that we believe many of you will enjoy.
- PIONEER LEAGUE DESIGNATED PARTNER LEAGUE OF MLB November 30, 2020
- Mexico overwhelms Puerto Rico in FIBA action in Indianapolis November 30, 2020
- The letters from El Beyond- From Yogi To – Yadier Molina /Las cartas desde El Más Allá.- La de Yogi para Yadier November 30, 2020
- MLB ANNOUNCES NEW “MLB DRAFT LEAGUE” November 30, 2020
- My Hall of Fame Votes 2021 – Mis Votos Para El Hall de la Fama 2021 November 29, 2020
- Likely Landing Spots For Baseball’s Leading Latinos November 28, 2020
- Very Bad Hall of Fame Candidate – Muy Malos Candidato Para el Hall de la Fama November 28, 2020
- From The Slums To The World Stage November 27, 2020
- Rays Let Go of Their Best Pitchers – Los Rays salen de sus mejores lanzadores November 27, 2020
- Very serious situation of Randy Arozarena – Muy grave situación de Randy Arozarena November 26, 2020