The Bronx, NY: Next week Latino Sports will have a crew of reporters in Cleveland to cover the Mid-Summer Classic AKA, the All Star Weekend. Besides being the halfway point of the baseball season, it is the major baseball production for promoting the best of the best in baseball. Behind the glitter and baseball excitement is the economic of the All Star as this is the jewel of Major League Baseball.
As many of our readers know, we in Latino Sports like to look into many of the behind the scene issues surrounding sports. Here we share an article from one of our senior writers, Dan Schlossberg who wrote this piece for Forbes that we believe many of you will enjoy.
- ERIK VEGA VS. ALBERTO PALMETTA Battle On Showtime Friday NIght November 14, 2019
- Two Puerto Ricans Make The News. One Good, One Not So Good November 5, 2019
- Welcome Home Carlos Beltran The New Mets Manager November 4, 2019
- Canelo Alvarez Adds Another Title To his Legacy November 3, 2019
- Carlos Beltran To Manage Mets November 2, 2019
- Beltran Is New Mets Manager And Comes With Endorsement November 1, 2019
- This Nationals Championship For Martinez Tops The One of Cora And Red Sox October 31, 2019
- The Washington Nationals are World Series Champions October 31, 2019
- Rendon’s 5 RBI Night In Hometown Forces the World Series to Game 7 October 30, 2019
- Latino Power in DC Helps Astros Soar Back Home, One Win From Chip October 28, 2019