Bronx, N.Y. — In front of an electric crowd under the bright lights at Yankee Stadium, catcher Gary Sanchez lifted the Yankees to a 5-3 win over Boston with home run No. 18 on the season Saturday night.
Despite having pitcher Domingo Germán struggle early on, the Yankees offense came alive against right-handed pitcher Rick Porcello with RBIs from Gio Urshela and DJ LeMahieu in the bottom of the second inning and a two-run home run from Sanchez in the fifth inning.
The Red Sox got to Germán early in the game with Red Sox catcher Sandy Leon striking first with the first run of the game. Leon, a Maracaibo, Venezuela native, went 3-for-3 on the night, driving in two of the Red Soxs’ three runs on the night.
- Serious Damage Caused by the Baseball Pandemic – Graves Daños Causa La Pandemia Al beisbol November 25, 2020
- MLB ANNOUNCES TENTATIVE PLANS FOR 2021 November 24, 2020
- The Cards From The Beyond – Wes Ferrell’s to Designated Hitter – Las Cartas Desde El Más Allá.- La de Wes Ferrell para El Bateador Designado November 23, 2020
- How And Why Reject A Major League Baseball Bonus – Cómo y por qué rechazar Bonos de Grandes Ligas November 21, 2020
- Canó Did Not Have To Use Any Prohibited Substance – Canó no tenía por qué meterse nada prohibido November 20, 2020
- Sad Part Is The Tarnished Image Of Robinson Cano November 19, 2020
- Votes for Bonds, Sosa, Clemens, and Schilling – Votos para Bonds,Sosa, Clemens, y Schilling November 19, 2020
- METS’ CANÓ SUSPENDED November 18, 2020
- Yankees, $ 8,800,000 to $ 3.7 billion – Yankees, de $8.800.000 a $ 3 mil 700 millones November 18, 2020
- The Offensive Averages of Aparicio and Ripken – Los Promedios Ofensivos De Aparicio y De Ripken November 17, 2020