Ronald José Acuña Blanco Jr. is a Venezuelan professional baseball outfielder for the Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball. He made his MLB debut in 2018 at the age of 21 and won the prestigious National League LatinoMVP Rookie of the Year award. This young man has what it takes enough to get the Braves to open their checkbook and sign him to a long term deal. He reminds senior sports writer and frequent contributor to Latinosports.com, Dan Schlosberg of another Brave of years past, Hank Aaron.
Below, we share the following article written by, Dan Schlosberg.
We would like to hear from Braves fans. Do you think the Braves made the right move in signing Acuña to a long term contract right after his rookie year?
- September 23rd – Meaningful Day for Puerto Ricans & Dominicans September 23, 2020
- 2020 POSTSEASON SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED September 22, 2020
- Art For A Cause September 22, 2020
- MLB, MLBPA JOINTLY COMMIT $10 MILLION TO THE PLAYERS ALLIANCE September 21, 2020
- Pedraza Dominates And In Title Mix September 20, 2020
- The Yankees: A New Murders Row in The Bronx? September 18, 2020
- The Minor Leagues, Where Players Learn The Game September 17, 2020
- MLB AND MLB CLUBS TAKE ACTION ON VOTER EDUCATION, REGISTRATION & TURNOUT, AND CIVIC ENGAGEMENT September 17, 2020
- Freddie Freeman Takes Front-Runner Spot In National League MVP Chase September 16, 2020
- William Gerena-Rochet: It Was Always About Reality September 15, 2020