Ronald José Acuña Blanco Jr. is a Venezuelan professional baseball outfielder for the Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball. He made his MLB debut in 2018 at the age of 21 and won the prestigious National League LatinoMVP Rookie of the Year award. This young man has what it takes enough to get the Braves to open their checkbook and sign him to a long term deal. He reminds senior sports writer and frequent contributor to Latinosports.com, Dan Schlosberg of another Brave of years past, Hank Aaron.
Below, we share the following article written by, Dan Schlosberg.
We would like to hear from Braves fans. Do you think the Braves made the right move in signing Acuña to a long term contract right after his rookie year?
- Do Ballplayers Gamble By Wearing No. 13? July 13, 2020
- Redskins No More July 13, 2020
- They fear the Coronavirus/Temen debandada por el coronavirus July 13, 2020
- Public fight between MLB umpires/Pelea pública entre los umpires de MLB July 12, 2020
- Yankees Chapman Tests Positive For COVID-19 July 11, 2020
- Young Latinos Most Likely To Light Up MLB Sky This Summer July 10, 2020
- MLB ANNOUNCES 2021 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE July 9, 2020
- Danger from a players’ strike in 2022 – Peligro de una huelga de peloteros en 2022 July 9, 2020
- Short But Not Sweet: Crazy MLB Schedule Hard To Figure Out July 8, 2020
- The Cleveland Indians will no longer be the Indians – Los Indios de Cléveland ya no serán los Indios July 8, 2020