Ronald José Acuña Blanco Jr. is a Venezuelan professional baseball outfielder for the Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball. He made his MLB debut in 2018 at the age of 21 and won the prestigious National League LatinoMVP Rookie of the Year award. This young man has what it takes enough to get the Braves to open their checkbook and sign him to a long term deal. He reminds senior sports writer and frequent contributor to Latinosports.com, Dan Schlosberg of another Brave of years past, Hank Aaron.
Below, we share the following article written by, Dan Schlosberg.
We would like to hear from Braves fans. Do you think the Braves made the right move in signing Acuña to a long term contract right after his rookie year?
- Dodgers Got To Noah And Getting Late For Mets September 14, 2019
- Carrillo’s Column: Fútbol Unites Rival Fans September 13, 2019
- A Day To Remember September 11, 2019
- No Issues With Jake And Ramos In Mets Win September 10, 2019
- Carrillo’s Column: Best Days Ahead September 8, 2019
- Diaz On Another Blown Save: “It’s Been A Lot Of Bad Luck” September 7, 2019
- Encarnacion Adds To Yankees Home Run Parade September 4, 2019
- A’s Could Not Beat the Yankees Home Run Ball August 31, 2019
- Latino Sports Feature: Francisco Lindor Exemplifies the True Essence of Puerto Rico August 31, 2019
- Cubs backup Catcher Puts Dent in Mets and deGrom August 30, 2019