Ronald José Acuña Blanco Jr. is a Venezuelan professional baseball outfielder for the Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball. He made his MLB debut in 2018 at the age of 21 and won the prestigious National League LatinoMVP Rookie of the Year award. This young man has what it takes enough to get the Braves to open their checkbook and sign him to a long term deal. He reminds senior sports writer and frequent contributor to Latinosports.com, Dan Schlosberg of another Brave of years past, Hank Aaron.
Below, we share the following article written by, Dan Schlosberg.
We would like to hear from Braves fans. Do you think the Braves made the right move in signing Acuña to a long term contract right after his rookie year?
- Mets Dig From Within to Find New Skipper Luis Rojas January 22, 2020
- In the “Home Run Derby” They All Know What The Pitcher Will Throw January 22, 2020
- Santurce Revalidated Themselves As Champions In PR Winter Baseball January 21, 2020
- Letter From The Hereafter From Ty Cobb To José Altuve About The Theft of Signs January 20, 2020
- Latino Pride Continued In Ring Saturday Evening At Different Venues January 19, 2020
- Beltran Was A Victim And Baseball Begins Damage Control January 16, 2020
- Beltrán Departs As Mets Manager Amidst Scandal January 16, 2020
- The Baseball Scandal Stuns, But Miguel Cabrera Is A Mountaineer January 16, 2020
- Alex Cora is The Latest Casualty; Is Carlos Beltran Next? January 14, 2020
- Latino Sports & Puerto Ricans Across Baseball Shine Light on Island Following Series of Earthquakes January 14, 2020