Bartolo Colón is finally gong to retire. We all knew this day was about to come as the resilient – re- invented pitcher has now recognized that his magic of mixing the few pitches he has is not working. Bartolo, who will be 46 years old come May is leaving with his head up high as he has fooled father time better than the majority of baseball players that have stepped on a professional baseball field.
Latino Sports honored Bartolo Colón for his 2014 season with the prestigious LatinoMVP award. Therefore, Bartolo is leaving baseball knowing that he was recognized, not only by his many fans, but also honored for his performance by his Latino community.
Below is an article that one of our contributors wrote on Colón’ departure from baseball.
- Santurce Revalidated Themselves As Champions In PR Winter Baseball January 21, 2020
- Letter From The Hereafter From Ty Cobb To José Altuve About The Theft of Signs January 20, 2020
- Latino Pride Continued In Ring Saturday Evening At Different Venues January 19, 2020
- Beltran Was A Victim And Baseball Begins Damage Control January 16, 2020
- Beltrán Departs As Mets Manager Amidst Scandal January 16, 2020
- The Baseball Scandal Stuns, But Miguel Cabrera Is A Mountaineer January 16, 2020
- Alex Cora is The Latest Casualty; Is Carlos Beltran Next? January 14, 2020
- Latino Sports & Puerto Ricans Across Baseball Shine Light on Island Following Series of Earthquakes January 14, 2020
- The Metrics Are Not As Good As It Seems January 14, 2020
- Letter From The Hereafter From Home Run Baker For Kris Bryant January 13, 2020