Bartolo Colón is finally gong to retire. We all knew this day was about to come as the resilient – re- invented pitcher has now recognized that his magic of mixing the few pitches he has is not working. Bartolo, who will be 46 years old come May is leaving with his head up high as he has fooled father time better than the majority of baseball players that have stepped on a professional baseball field.
Latino Sports honored Bartolo Colón for his 2014 season with the prestigious LatinoMVP award. Therefore, Bartolo is leaving baseball knowing that he was recognized, not only by his many fans, but also honored for his performance by his Latino community.
Below is an article that one of our contributors wrote on Colón’ departure from baseball.
- Santiago Gets The Mets Win May 26, 2019
- Top Rank Signs Cuban Olympic Gold Medalist May 25, 2019
- Detroit Tigers Pitcher Matt Boyd’s Unwavering Mission: Eradicate the Child-Sex Trade Industry May 25, 2019
- Home Runs And More But Tigers Got The Win May 24, 2019
- Lagares Gets Biggest Hit in Mets Career May 22, 2019
- Carroll’s Column: New York Sports Edition May 20, 2019
- Urshela Hands the Yankees Keys to First Place On Top AL East with Walk-Off Against Rays May 18, 2019
- Tampa Bay Rays Shortstop and Bronx Native Returns Home May 17, 2019
- Puerto Rico Heritage Highlights ESPN/TOP Rank Fights May 16, 2019
- Yankees Rolling Along Even With Bad News May 15, 2019