Bartolo Colón is finally gong to retire. We all knew this day was about to come as the resilient – re- invented pitcher has now recognized that his magic of mixing the few pitches he has is not working. Bartolo, who will be 46 years old come May is leaving with his head up high as he has fooled father time better than the majority of baseball players that have stepped on a professional baseball field.
Latino Sports honored Bartolo Colón for his 2014 season with the prestigious LatinoMVP award. Therefore, Bartolo is leaving baseball knowing that he was recognized, not only by his many fans, but also honored for his performance by his Latino community.
Below is an article that one of our contributors wrote on Colón’ departure from baseball.
- Remembering The Past Makes This Year Even Harder To Take August 14, 2020
- Two Down Six To Go – LatinoMVP Awards August 13, 2020
- Batting .400 Will This Be The Year? August 12, 2020
- Analyzing The Gary Sánchez Yankees Issue August 11, 2020
- FERNANDO TATIS JR., FRANKIE MONTAS NAMED PLAYERS OF THE WEEK PRESENTED BY CHEVROLET August 11, 2020
- CARDINALS-TIGERS DOUBLEHEADER POSTPONED August 11, 2020
- El Niño & Montas Earn MLB Player of the Week Awards August 10, 2020
- Players To Soon Receive Their LatinoMVP Awards August 9, 2020
- REMAINDER OF CARDINALS-CUBS SERIES POSTPONED August 8, 2020
- Ricardo Pinched Hit In Booth And Adjusted August 5, 2020