Bronx, NY: Tonight Latino Sports President and Founder, Julio Pabón will be making a presentation on Roberto Clemente, his life and legacy at Muevete at 369 E. 149th St. at 5:30pm.
This month of December, Latino Sports hosts a series of activities commemorating the life of this great humanitarian who lost his life on December 31, 1972 while on a mercy mission to help victims of a devastating earthquake in Nicaragua.
Everyone is welcomed as well as for the 21 Days of Clemente (see separate article) for school age children that features and exhibit of students pieces on Roberto Clemente and that will be on display from December 11th to December 31st at Roberto Clemente State Park in the Bronx.
- PIONEER LEAGUE DESIGNATED PARTNER LEAGUE OF MLB November 30, 2020
- Mexico overwhelms Puerto Rico in FIBA action in Indianapolis November 30, 2020
- The letters from El Beyond- From Yogi To – Yadier Molina /Las cartas desde El Más Allá.- La de Yogi para Yadier November 30, 2020
- MLB ANNOUNCES NEW “MLB DRAFT LEAGUE” November 30, 2020
- My Hall of Fame Votes 2021 – Mis Votos Para El Hall de la Fama 2021 November 29, 2020
- Likely Landing Spots For Baseball’s Leading Latinos November 28, 2020
- Very Bad Hall of Fame Candidate – Muy Malos Candidato Para el Hall de la Fama November 28, 2020
- From The Slums To The World Stage November 27, 2020
- Rays Let Go of Their Best Pitchers – Los Rays salen de sus mejores lanzadores November 27, 2020
- Very serious situation of Randy Arozarena – Muy grave situación de Randy Arozarena November 26, 2020