Bronx, NY: Tonight Latino Sports President and Founder, Julio Pabón will be making a presentation on Roberto Clemente, his life and legacy at Muevete at 369 E. 149th St. at 5:30pm.
This month of December, Latino Sports hosts a series of activities commemorating the life of this great humanitarian who lost his life on December 31, 1972 while on a mercy mission to help victims of a devastating earthquake in Nicaragua.
Everyone is welcomed as well as for the 21 Days of Clemente (see separate article) for school age children that features and exhibit of students pieces on Roberto Clemente and that will be on display from December 11th to December 31st at Roberto Clemente State Park in the Bronx.
- Santiago Gets The Mets Win May 26, 2019
- Top Rank Signs Cuban Olympic Gold Medalist May 25, 2019
- Detroit Tigers Pitcher Matt Boyd’s Unwavering Mission: Eradicate the Child-Sex Trade Industry May 25, 2019
- Home Runs And More But Tigers Got The Win May 24, 2019
- Lagares Gets Biggest Hit in Mets Career May 22, 2019
- Carroll’s Column: New York Sports Edition May 20, 2019
- Urshela Hands the Yankees Keys to First Place On Top AL East with Walk-Off Against Rays May 18, 2019
- Tampa Bay Rays Shortstop and Bronx Native Returns Home May 17, 2019
- Puerto Rico Heritage Highlights ESPN/TOP Rank Fights May 16, 2019
- Yankees Rolling Along Even With Bad News May 15, 2019