Bronx, NY: Tonight Latino Sports President and Founder, Julio Pabón will be making a presentation on Roberto Clemente, his life and legacy at Muevete at 369 E. 149th St. at 5:30pm.
This month of December, Latino Sports hosts a series of activities commemorating the life of this great humanitarian who lost his life on December 31, 1972 while on a mercy mission to help victims of a devastating earthquake in Nicaragua.
Everyone is welcomed as well as for the 21 Days of Clemente (see separate article) for school age children that features and exhibit of students pieces on Roberto Clemente and that will be on display from December 11th to December 31st at Roberto Clemente State Park in the Bronx.
- MLB, MLBPA JOINTLY COMMIT $10 MILLION TO THE PLAYERS ALLIANCE September 21, 2020
- Pedraza Dominates And In Title Mix September 20, 2020
- The Yankees: A New Murders Row in The Bronx? September 18, 2020
- The Minor Leagues, Where Players Learn The Game September 17, 2020
- MLB AND MLB CLUBS TAKE ACTION ON VOTER EDUCATION, REGISTRATION & TURNOUT, AND CIVIC ENGAGEMENT September 17, 2020
- Freddie Freeman Takes Front-Runner Spot In National League MVP Chase September 16, 2020
- William Gerena-Rochet: It Was Always About Reality September 15, 2020
- Tell It To The Judge September 14, 2020
- Boxing Notebook: Canelo, Oscar, and DAZN In Contract Fight September 12, 2020
- Anthony Rendón Receives His LatinoMVP Award September 11, 2020