Bronx, NY: Tonight Latino Sports President and Founder, Julio Pabón will be making a presentation on Roberto Clemente, his life and legacy at Muevete at 369 E. 149th St. at 5:30pm.
This month of December, Latino Sports hosts a series of activities commemorating the life of this great humanitarian who lost his life on December 31, 1972 while on a mercy mission to help victims of a devastating earthquake in Nicaragua.
Everyone is welcomed as well as for the 21 Days of Clemente (see separate article) for school age children that features and exhibit of students pieces on Roberto Clemente and that will be on display from December 11th to December 31st at Roberto Clemente State Park in the Bronx.
- Bronx Boy Looking Towards NBA March 22, 2019
- PS 25 Students Basketball Team Play @ Barclays Center March 22, 2019
- Gio For Now Is A Yankee March 19, 2019
- Where are the Latino Athletes in Colleges and High Schools? March 17, 2019
- Collazo Living His Purpose March 16, 2019
- 2019 Spring Training Gallery: New York Mets March 16, 2019
- What Does a Lack of Latino Professional Athletes Have to do With Will Hernandez? March 16, 2019
- Is Kyrie Irving to Blame for the Boston Celtics’ Rough Season? March 15, 2019
- Woman Cyclist Forced to Stop Racing After Catching Up With Male Cyclists March 8, 2019
- 2019 Spring Training Gallery: Cactus League March 7, 2019