East Rutherford, NJ – For each victory the New York Jets have produced this season, they have averaged 42 points. In defeat, the J-E-T-S averaged 13.66 points a loss. With less than 10 minutes in the fourth quarter against the Minnesota Vikings, the Jets record stands at 3-3. Following the game, where will they stand? Over .500? Below .500?
Currently losing to the Vikings by a 37-17 score, the sole highlight of today’s possible Jets loss is that their average points scored in a loss will slightly increase to 14.5. As for Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold, it’s just another day of paying his dues. He’ll be fine.
As long as fans remember that Darnold is a 21-year-old rookie, accepting his three-interception performance will be easier to painfully digest. Wow… I just looked at the stands from the press box and more than 75% of the fans have already left their seats.
Maybe they went to the Team Store, returned to their pre-game tailgate party, or simply went to catch the train. Who knows? The only thing I know is that today is cold and the J-E-T-S have a greyish 3-4 record. With 9 games remaining left in the season, they’re still in contention to finish the season with a winning record or an average an 8-8 record.
Today’s game is over but the Jets Touch of Grey Season continues…
- Dodgers Got To Noah And Getting Late For Mets September 14, 2019
- Carrillo’s Column: Fútbol Unites Rival Fans September 13, 2019
- A Day To Remember September 11, 2019
- No Issues With Jake And Ramos In Mets Win September 10, 2019
- Carrillo’s Column: Best Days Ahead September 8, 2019
- Diaz On Another Blown Save: “It’s Been A Lot Of Bad Luck” September 7, 2019
- Encarnacion Adds To Yankees Home Run Parade September 4, 2019
- A’s Could Not Beat the Yankees Home Run Ball August 31, 2019
- Latino Sports Feature: Francisco Lindor Exemplifies the True Essence of Puerto Rico August 31, 2019
- Cubs backup Catcher Puts Dent in Mets and deGrom August 30, 2019