East Rutherford, NJ – For each victory the New York Jets have produced this season, they have averaged 42 points. In defeat, the J-E-T-S averaged 13.66 points a loss. With less than 10 minutes in the fourth quarter against the Minnesota Vikings, the Jets record stands at 3-3. Following the game, where will they stand? Over .500? Below .500?
Currently losing to the Vikings by a 37-17 score, the sole highlight of today’s possible Jets loss is that their average points scored in a loss will slightly increase to 14.5. As for Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold, it’s just another day of paying his dues. He’ll be fine.
As long as fans remember that Darnold is a 21-year-old rookie, accepting his three-interception performance will be easier to painfully digest. Wow… I just looked at the stands from the press box and more than 75% of the fans have already left their seats.
Maybe they went to the Team Store, returned to their pre-game tailgate party, or simply went to catch the train. Who knows? The only thing I know is that today is cold and the J-E-T-S have a greyish 3-4 record. With 9 games remaining left in the season, they’re still in contention to finish the season with a winning record or an average an 8-8 record.
Today’s game is over but the Jets Touch of Grey Season continues…
- Sports In A Cemetery December 3, 2019
- Ruiz Vows To Make Boxing History Again In Rematch With Johsua November 27, 2019
- Baseball From Cuba November 24, 2019
- Grateful for Winter Baseball November 23, 2019
- Our Introduction to the 500 Years of Havana November 22, 2019
- ERIK VEGA VS. ALBERTO PALMETTA Battle On Showtime Friday NIght November 14, 2019
- Two Puerto Ricans Make The News. One Good, One Not So Good November 5, 2019
- Welcome Home Carlos Beltran The New Mets Manager November 4, 2019
- Canelo Alvarez Adds Another Title To his Legacy November 3, 2019
- Carlos Beltran To Manage Mets November 2, 2019