East Rutherford, NJ – For each victory the New York Jets have produced this season, they have averaged 42 points. In defeat, the J-E-T-S averaged 13.66 points a loss. With less than 10 minutes in the fourth quarter against the Minnesota Vikings, the Jets record stands at 3-3. Following the game, where will they stand? Over .500? Below .500?
Currently losing to the Vikings by a 37-17 score, the sole highlight of today’s possible Jets loss is that their average points scored in a loss will slightly increase to 14.5. As for Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold, it’s just another day of paying his dues. He’ll be fine.
As long as fans remember that Darnold is a 21-year-old rookie, accepting his three-interception performance will be easier to painfully digest. Wow… I just looked at the stands from the press box and more than 75% of the fans have already left their seats.
Maybe they went to the Team Store, returned to their pre-game tailgate party, or simply went to catch the train. Who knows? The only thing I know is that today is cold and the J-E-T-S have a greyish 3-4 record. With 9 games remaining left in the season, they’re still in contention to finish the season with a winning record or an average an 8-8 record.
Today’s game is over but the Jets Touch of Grey Season continues…
- Ugas Back In Title Mix July 21, 2019
- Former Seattle Mariners Pitcher Jamie Moyer Reflects on Edgar Martínez’s Hall of Fame Career July 18, 2019
- An Article For Mets Fans July 17, 2019
- All Eyes On Carlos Hernandez Saturday NIght July 17, 2019
- Four Home Runs Lead Yankees July 17, 2019
- Jose Benavidez Jr.-Luis Collazo and Emanuel Navarrete-Francisco De Vaca Set for Inaugural Fight Card July 15, 2019
- Doc Gooden Setback Is His Latest Demon July 12, 2019
- Join Us On July 21st For Baseball Hall Of Fame Day. July 12, 2019
- Special Day For the Ortiz Brothers, Two Award Winning Jockeys, July 11, 2019
- Vargas Discusses Bantamweight defense Along With Undercard Fighters July 10, 2019